Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kickstart My Heart



That is me. This is my blog.

Basically i'll sum it up for you: My name is Emily, I am a 19 y.o blonde from Melbourne, Australia. I have an obsession with music. Some of my favourite bands include: Skid Row, Turbonegro, White Zombie, Faith No More, Motley Crue, Megadeth and Alice in Chains. I have been playing bass guitar since I was 15 years old and love it to death. My favourite bass player is Sean Yseult of White Zombie fame- She's a babe!

I like to party. I have an unhealthy addiction to black, denim, studded and leather clothing. Skulls, leopard print and pink lipstick are also rad. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is my favourite movie(I secretly dream about living in a treehouse on Endor with Wicket as a roommate...).

I have an awesome boyfriend, Ben:
Photobucket

And a mad group of babin' best friends...
Georgia:
Photobucket

Jamie:
Photobucket

Emma:
Photobucket

& Airin:
Photobucket

My dislikes include: meat, wind and the sound styrofoam makes when rubbed together. With all that said, this blog is going to serve as an outlet for ramblings about my recent exploits and anything else my brain decides to cook up...

No comments:

Post a Comment